Wednesday Nights: 6:30-8:00 p.m.
11034 Brookview Dr., Brecksville, OH 44141
Childcare / Dinner Provided
Come over. Eat food. Play games.
Discuss God. Laugh hard.
This Mo Group meets in Brecksville from 6:30-8pm on Wednesday nights, and is full of couples & singles of different ages and places in life. They appreciate learning and studying together. At times this group will follow and discuss the Momentum sermon series, and at other times, may incorporate books and videos that deal with issues from, is God real, to how do I apply this at my job. Dinner & childcare are provided. (*Childcare available – parents pitch in $5 per family)
On a side note, many of the women in this group are passionate about ending human trafficking and work alongside other organizations in the fight.
Starting September 21, this group will be discussing “Why I Believe” Answers About Claims of the Christian Faith by Chip Ingram.
What happens when we die? Can miracles be explained? Is there really a God? Answers to questions such as these are as varied as they are confusing, and spring from a plethora of mystical belief systems. But the fact is, we can know the truth. There are solid, logical answers to satisfy the heart and mind of those who are seeking.
In this group, we will be exploring important topics such as the truthfulness and reality of the resurrection of Christ, the evidence of an afterlife, and the accuracy and intellectual feasibility of the Bible.
An overview of “Why I Believe” and preview of the first session can be seen below.
Directions to Unchained
- Take Exit 151 for Wallings Rd.
- If you’re coming from the SOUTH, turn LEFT at the end of the exit ramp onto Mill Rd., then RIGHT onto Wallings Rd
- If you’re coming from the NORTH, turn LEFT at the end of the exit ramp onto Wallings Rd.
- Continue on Wallings Rd for about 1.0 mile.
- Turn RIGHT onto Brecksville Rd and follow for 0.4 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto Fritzwater Rd and follow for 1.2 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto Brookview Dr
- The house will be on your RIGHT in about 0.2 miles.
Got questions? Email the group leader, Mindy Hayes, or call (740) 398-3087.