Friday Nights: 7:00-8:15 p.m.
2249 Elm Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113-2307
Childcare *NOT* Provided / Snacks Provided
Come over. Eat food. Play games.
Discuss God. Laugh hard.
Make friends. Go home.
We are a group for active young* adults who like to have fun and are interested in moving forward spiritually in order to build positive relationships with God and others, and better their communities. (*or young at heart)
>> Find Josh or Mackenzie Ludwig from the call box when you arrive (009) <<<
Directions to Not Your Father’s Mo Group:
- From 77: Get off at E9/Carnegie exit.
- Go straight at the light.
- Turn right at the T intersection.
- Turn left at the next light (currently under construction).
- Go down the hill until you get to another T, turn right.
- Follow canal road until you get to a 4 way stop and go straight. Keep going until you see the red bridge.
- After you cross the red bridge go two blocks and our building will be on the right, next to the shoreway bridge.
Got questions? Email the group leader, Tina Ohmart, or call 816-916-6473.